top of page

Fan Group

Public·122 members

[[[SOCCER<<]]#] Germany v Portugal live US narrowly advances in Women's World Cup 4 January 2024

The Football match between Portugal and Germany has ended 2 4. The match was played on 19/06/2021 at 16:00, and the implied winner probabilities were: 25.64% ( ...

Rodgers could not hide his disappointment afterwards and pointed the finger squarely at his players. It’s not just that Aubameyang’s conduct isn’t befitting of a club captain, it’s that he no longer improves the Arsenal team on the pitch. Signed to a three-year contract extension only last year, Aubameyang isn’t justifying the £350,000 weekly wage being handed to him by the North London club. Saturday's result equals the biggest home defeat Mourinho has suffered as a manager - along with Manchester United's 3-0 Premier League loss against Tottenham at Old Trafford on 27 August 2018. It is understood Brazil international Guimaraes was set to undergo a medical in his homeland on Wednesday. It's a fact but we will not use it as an excuse. Football is never like a one-reason game where you can have one reason why things go this way. But one thing is for sure the chances we missed today, we could've been 2-0, 3-0 up but we were playing with fire. To the hosts' credit, they were the better side despite that early setback and struck a 37th-minute equaliser - albeit fortuitously - through Khadra, who jinked beyond Chris Basham and inside from the left before letting fly on the edge of the area with an effort that took a wicked deflection to completely wrong-foot Robin Olsen. We talk about Saint-Maximin, but it's just one player. If I was reading everything and seeing everything last week, I might not have been here today. Hyde said: We don't challenge there was over-reaction from fans and bottles thrown. We don't want to see that or anyone's safety endangered. These are the games you love and enjoy as a player. Getting on the ball, linking up, it's great and we really expressed ourselves today, she added. He is far too humble to say at this stage that he is going to win the Premier League with Tottenham. It was a superb chipped pass from Odegaard to set him up as Smith Rowe confidently finished with his first touch to seal a third successive Premier League victory for Arsenal. Opta stats: Arsenal extend long unbeaten run against SouthamptonArsenal are unbeaten across their last 27 home matches against Southampton in the top-flight, their joint-longest such run against any opponent (also against Manchester City between 1976 and 2012, and 27 against Fulham - ongoing). That was the 38th time Son and Kane have combined for a Premier League goal, with the England captain now on 51 top-flight assists. Man of the match: Pontus Jansson Keeping tabs on Michail Antonio is probably one of the toughest tasks a Premier League defender can face. The Seagulls are not just getting wins - three in their past four games in all competitions - but they are playing well too, so they will be full of confidence. This is a big test for Thomas Tuchel as his side attempt to remain in the Premier League title race and also defend their crown as Champions of Europe. “I am really motivated. Losing that one in 2012, it hurt a lot and to win it for the first time for the club would be huge.” Nevertheless, the visitors still had a puncher's chance and substitute Said Benrahma almost set up an equaliser for Lanzini, who was only denied by a last-ditch block from former Manchester City full-back Navas to preserve Sevilla's narrow lead in a tie which West Ham will feel they are still very much in. Germany v Portugal | Group G | 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil Watch the full match replay from the match between Germany and Portugal played at Arena Fonte Nova, Salvador on Monday, 16 June 2014. Germany 4-0 Portugal - BBC Sport Jun 16, 2014 — Germany 4-0 Portugal · 'It's all gone wrong for Portugal' · Facts from the match · Line-ups · Match Stats · Live Text · Scores, Results & Fixtures · As ... This is a big change in my life, a new challenge. I am very proud to be part of this team, which has so many great players. Portugal 109/8 vs Germany 110/2 | Match 25 Follow the live scores of the Match 25 Portugal vs Germany at Salland CC, Deventer. Read the commentary, team updates and detailed match info! In my early years at Manchester United, probably until we had my first son, Kai, I locked myself away really. I never went out, Rooney told the two newspapers. After Norwich's win over Watford, Howe's side failed to exit the bottom three, but such a victory could prove transformative to their survival hopes ahead of a two-week break where the team will travel to Saudi Arabia for a training trip. Portugal vs Germany - live score, predicted lineups and Jun 19, 2021 — Portugal vs Germany on Sat, Jun 19, 2021, 16:00 UTC ended 2 - 4. Check live results, H2H, match stats, lineups, player ratings, insights, ... Portugal - Record vs Germany Forums. My TM. Live · Transfermarkt .com. Log in. Close window. Portugal. European Champion 1 · Winner UEFA Nations League 1 · EURO 2024. Portugal. €921.00m. The Portugal international is nearing a return from a thigh injury but Sunday's encounter at the Etihad Stadium comes too soon. Things become rather difficult in attack, though. It all depends on what Southgate regards as his Plan B if a Kane-focused Plan A proves fruitless. Everton's supporters have been in revolt recently, even registering their displeasure when the name of Portuguese coach Vitor Pereira was floated as owner Farhad Moshiri's preferred choice ahead of 43-year-old Lampard.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• fishfoot315
  • PhuongLien NhaSuong
    PhuongLien NhaSuong
  • Snake Boon
    Snake Boon
  • Singhal Industries Private Limited
    Singhal Industries Private Limited
  • thanh tran
    thanh tran
bottom of page