top of page

Fan Group

Public·122 members

(ΕΛΕΎΘΕΡΟΣ###) Παναθηναϊκός εναντίον ΠΑΣ Γιάννινα και ζωντανή μετάδοση [[ΖΩΝΤΑΝΉ ΜΕΤΆΔΟΣΗ ΣΤΗΝ ΤΗΛΕΌΡΑΣΗ!!]**] 3 Ιανουαρίου 2024

21 Δεκ 2023 — (ΠΑΡΑΚΟΛΟΥΘΉΣΤΕ ΖΩΝΤΑΝΆ###))) ΠΑΣ Γιάννινα εναντίον Παναιτωλικός μετάδοση 21 Δεκεμβρίου 2023 πριν από 4 ημέρες — ... ΜΕΤΆΔΟΣΗ] ΑΕΚ εναντίον ...

This was a wonderful night for the club. I said before I didn't not know how it would feel. Now I know it feels outstanding, absolutely sensational. I am so proud of the boys. One concern for Liverpool was a potential injury to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. The midfielder was seen using crutches and wearing a protective boot during Liverpool's celebrations having earlier been substituted following an awkward fall. I believe home team Juventus Managua u20 can win this match without any big problems. After all, they do have home field advantage, and are better ranked in the league. Juventus Managua is ranked 5th place with 23 points won, 25:20 goals difference. On the other side Deportivo Ocotal u20 is ranked 7th place with 17 points, they scored 20 goals and allowed 27. Chelsea fought back to beat 10-player Reading as Sam Kerr marked her greatly anticipated debut in the Women's Super League with a classy assist in an eventful game at Kingsmeadow. The Australia striker set up the hosts' equaliser with a perfectly weighted backheel into the path of Beth England to draw Chelsea level, before Guro Reiten's brilliant lob and Erin Cuthbert's close-range finish gave Chelsea an ultimately comfortable victory. New Zealand media said it was a "remote Sydney Academy of Sport" facility. Payne and Sail face possible fines and suspension by governing body Football Federation Australia, which said it was investigating the incident. There will be some legal sanctions in Australia, yes. I take full responsibility for that and whatever the club decides and the FFA decides, I'll take full responsibility," Payne said. Dynamo Kiev vs Lugano predictions for Thursday’s Europa League fixture at NSC Olimpiyskiy Stadium. Can the hosts book passage to the next round? Read on for our free Europa League predictions and betting tips. It's heading in but Long, who was making a run across the box, blocks it! 47’ - Penalty shout for Southampton! Quick feet from Ings, who skips into the box but goes down under Fabinho's challenge. No penalty given. GOAL! Liverpool 1-0 Southampton (Oxlade-Chamberlain). Liverpool go from end to end. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain cuts inside after collecting Firmino's flick, picks his spot and drives to score against his old club. Brighton have completed the signing of midfielder Adam Lallana from Liverpool on a free transfer. Lallana, whose deal with the Premier League champions expired at the end of the season, has signed a three-year contract with the Seagulls. The 32-year-old has made 22 appearances for the Reds in 2019-20 but started only three league games and has not been involved since the restart. Adam is a really exciting signing for us," said Brighton boss Graham Potter. It is a reduction of the working day, imposed by the circumstances and the protection measures carried out, and, as a consequence, the proportional reduction of the remuneration provided for in the respective contracts. Barca also said they have made their club and annex facilities available to the Catalan government’s regional health department. It doesn't mean anything what we did before. Wolves are eighth in the English top flight, and in a commanding position in the tie, but they have travelled to Barcelona without injured defender Jonny. The Spaniard was forced off in Wolves' league win over Norwich on Sunday and Nuno says the defender was on the receiving end of a "strong kick". Jonny is not OK," added the Wolves boss. You saw the images, there was a very strong impact. Pegasus will host Kitchee for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the visitors have better team than their opponent. I think, they will try to make a positive result. Also, it should be said, Kitchee have better results in the last mutual matches. In any case, I think, the visitors will closer to victory. Also, we have Pegasus who's is not very good team in this campaign. Pegasus have a poor results. They have two consecutive losses. In any case, they are con convincing team and for me they could lose. Yeah, the hosts have the motivation to break the poor series. However, this will not be an easy task. My pick - draw. Famalicao have outperformed Boavista so far this season and returned from the winter break to beat Vitoria Setubal 3-0 in the league and remain third in the table, while Boavista could only manage a 1-1 draw at home to struggling Portimonese. These two clubs have only met twice before, both times in the Campeonato de Portugal Prio back in 2013, where the pair played out a 2-2 draw at Famalicao and the reverse fixture saw the visitors win 3-2 to remain unbeaten against Boavista. There is a danger of a repeat scenario playing out this week, with both Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and Nuno Espirito Santo expected to shuffle their packs again, though the respective managers will be keen to push for victory to avoid a potentially gruelling period of extra time. Dunfermline Athletic are in excellent form in the last home games in the league winning all of the last 5 games scoring 15 goals. In total they have failed to score in only 2 home games this season. However, they also have failed to keep a clean sheet in 8 of the last 10 at home. Full TimePosted at 90'+7' Second Half ends, Sheffield United 0, Newcastle United 2. Posted at 90'+6' Foul by John Fleck (Sheffield United). Posted at 90'+6' Christian Atsu (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+3' Offside, Newcastle United. Emil Krafth tries a through ball, but Javier Manquillo is caught offside. Posted at 90' Offside, Sheffield United. Oliver McBurnie tries a through ball, but David McGoldrick is caught offside. [[[Ζωντανή μετάδοση]]] Παναθηναϊκός εναντίον ΠΑΣ πριν από 8 ώρες — [Ζωντανή μετάδοση]]] Παναθηναϊκός εναντίον ΠΑΣ Γιάννινα ειναι δωρεάν ΠΑΣ ΓΙΑΝΝΙΝΑ - ΠΑΝΑΘΗΝΑΙΚΟΣ (18/09/21) 3 Ιανουαρίου 2024 Παναθηναϊκός ... Raiola lays into United Paul Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola has attacked Manchester United as they enter into the winter transfer window. The Dutch agent has criticised the club strenuously with the Telegraph carrying the following damning quotes: “Pogba’s problem is Manchester United. It’s a club out of touch with reality and without a sporting ­project. Assisted by Callum Hudson-Odoi. Posted at 59' Attempt saved. Jonjo Shelvey (Newcastle United) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Chances were few and far between in the first half, with Newcastle's struggling striker Joelinton going closest, heading against the crossbar. ΠΑΣ Γιάννινα-Παναθηναϊκός: 0-1 (MD 18, 15/01/2023) 5:44Τα στιγμιότυπα του ματς. Δείτε άμεσα, αποκλειστικά highlights και live goals των διοργανώσεων Super League 1, Euroleague, La Liga, ...YouTube · Novasports.gr · 16 Ιαν 2023 Ho Chi today will be meeting with the away team Than how and this two teams looking at their last games they have played together we have seen that the home team is having a very big advantage to win this game as they have won many games as compared to the away team Not one of celebration, but of survival and raw, spent relief. There was, however, time for a small celebration, with Lasley picking up the stadium's PA microphone to serenade supporters. I've been sine died from ever picking up a microphone again," said the now Motherwell assistant manager. It's not something I'd normally do, but that was the only part I probably enjoyed. The song, Twist and Shout, became an anthem. Two flawed teams who can serve up an entertaining match will clash heads when they take the field on Saturday. Vancouver have won three of the last six meetings but each victory has been by the odd goal. It's hard to separate the two teams. Back both to find the back of the net. With better performance, the ability of coach Christian Neidhart's army will win the match against coaching team of Oliver Zapel. Specifically, Sv Meppen has won the last 3/5 home games, won the last 4/6 matches, won the last 3/5 matches at home. SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach has lost the last 4/6 matches, the last 5/9 matches away, did not win the last 5/9 away matches and did not win the last 7/10 matches.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• fishfoot315
  • PhuongLien NhaSuong
    PhuongLien NhaSuong
  • Snake Boon
    Snake Boon
  • Singhal Industries Private Limited
    Singhal Industries Private Limited
  • thanh tran
    thanh tran
bottom of page